Last update: 2021-10-25
Bricknode Platform AB (company number 559040-5709) (“Company” or “Bricknode”) is a software development company that provides a cloud based platform and ecosystem where partners who have the same values and beliefs as us can participate. The Company is responsible for personal data processed under the Bricknode Customer Agreement and for visiting our website Bricknode.com.
What information do we collect about you?
Information you provide to us
To meet our customers’ needs effectively we need to collect certain personal information. When you use our services, you may directly or indirectly provide us with personal information. This may include:
- Personal information and contact details; name, social security number, e-mail address, telephone number, user name, address, postal code, city, passport number
- Financial information; Bank, bank account, billing information, BIC, MIFID2-LEI, MIFID2-ID
- Technical information; the user’s IP address and technical information about the equipment used
- Company data; company name, company registration number, e-mail address, contact details for representatives
- Support information; information about support issues, e-mail correspondence.
Information we collect from third parties
In addition to the information you provide to us in the use of our services, we may collect or obtain the following information from third parties:
- Data about administrators and users – from SPAR and credit information companies, currently Bisnode.
How do we process your personal data?
|Purpose of the processing||Categories of personal Data||Legal basis||Automatic decision making|
|To identify the customer||Personal information and contact detailsCompany data||Fulfill our contractual commitments to the customer and to comply with a legal obligation||Yes, partly|
|In order to provide our services, communication and supporting, invoicing||Personal information and contact details Financial InformationTechnical informationCompany Data|
|Fulfill our contractual commitments to customer and to comply with a legal obligation||No|
|Carry out risk analysis and risk management||Personal information and contact detailsFinancial information Technical informationCompany Data||Legitimate interest||No|
|To improve our services e.g. troubleshooting, testing, usage patterns and statistical purposes||Personal information and contact detailsFinancial information Technical informationCompany Data||Legitimate interest||No|
|Marketing, information regarding new releases (newsletters)||Contact details||Consent||No|
How long do we save the information?
We will save your data as long as it is necessary to fulfill our contractual commitments to you or as long as required by applicable law.
Who do we share this information with?
If it is necessary for us to comply with our contractual obligations to you and for any other purposes set out in this policy, we may transfer to, or share your personal information with companies of the same group and/or certain third parties. In those cases, Bricknode uses personal data processors. When personal data is to be processed by a personal data processor, a personal data processing agreement is drawn up.
How do we communicate?
We use electronic communication channels, such as e-mail and SMS, to send information.
What rights do you have as registered?
Right of access by the data subject
You have the right, once per calendar year, to request free of charge information about the personal data we process about you.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected and to supplement incomplete personal data.
Right to Erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to have your data deleted, if;
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
- You withdraw the consent that the processing of the personal data is based on,
- You object to a treatment based on the balance of interests and there is no justification for the processing,
- You object to treatment intended for direct marketing,
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed, or
- Personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
Deletion cannot take place if there are legal obligations which prevent us from immediately deleting certain personal data. If we are prevented from deleting personal data, we will instead block the data we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than complying with the legal obligations.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the data are restricted of processing;
- If you dispute the accuracy of the data, you may request that your information should be limited for the time needed to verify the accuracy of the data;
- If the treatment is illegal and you instead of erasure, request a restriction of their use,
- If the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, but you need them in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- If you have objected to a balance of interests that we have made as a legal basis for processing, you may request that your information should be limited for the time needed to verify whether our legitimate interest override your legitimate interest.
Right to data portability
If we process your personal data based on your consent or performance of a contract, you have the right to request that the information you have provided to us should be transferred to another personal data controller, if this is technically possible and can be automated.
Right to object
Balancing of interests
You are able to object to the processing of your personal data based on a balance of interests. In this case, we cannot continue to process the data if we cannot demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if it is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing purposes. Where an objection to direct marketing has been made, the information may no longer be processed for such purposes.
Right to complain to the supervisory authority
The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection is the regulator and is responsible for monitoring the compliance of the GDPR. If you believe that your personal information is handled in an incorrect manner, you have the possibility to submit a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection, www.imy.se.
Third Party Add-Ons
As a natural result of using Bricknode Products, you may create Content and grant permission to other Bricknode users to access it for the purposes of collaboration. Some of the collaboration features of Bricknode Products display your profile information, including Personal Information included in your profile, to users with whom you have shared your Content. Where this information is sensitive, we urge you to use the various security and privacy features of the Bricknode Products to limit those who can access such information. Your sharing settings may make any Information, including some Personal Information, that you submit to the Bricknode Products visible to the public, unless submitted to a restricted area.
Our Websites offer publicly accessible community services such as blogs, forums, bug trackers, and wikis. You should be aware that any Content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account. To request removal of your Personal Information from the Bricknode Community, please contact us using the information listed below.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text-based file that is stored on your computer and is a prerequisite for you to use our site. A cookie does not contain any personal information or viruses and is today commonly used to create and maintain a link between the user’s browser and a server. There are different categories of cookies. More information about cookies and which cookies we use can be found on our website www.bricknode.com.
You can choose to block cookies in your browser. If you have blocked cookies, you cannot use our website, as cookies are a prerequisite for some functionality.
How is your personal data protected?
We work actively to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing the data we have collected, we do this by always working for a high level of security. We use IT systems and technical solutions to protect your personal information. Only employees who, due to their duties, need to process personal data have access to the systems where the information is stored.
Do you have questions about privacy and data protection?
Bricknode Platform AB
To: Data protection manager
541 30 Skövde